Simple Story Selling
Discover how to infuse your emails with compelling stories. Never run out of content ideas ever again. Simple Story Selling explains why stories work, how to use stories in your marketing emails, plus the key ingredients in a successful story.
Whether you're writing for yourself or for clients, this book is a valuable resource for anyone looking to improve their email copywriting skills.
Read the book to discover:
- Why stories matter
- The three ingredients in a successful story
- How to structure your marketing emails
- How to get your draft email onto paper, without fighting the blank screen
- How to keep people reading, even if your emails are longer than average
- Rob's seven rules of editing
- How to apply the lessons of great literature to your writing
- How to beat the blank screen, for good
- How to plan and structure an email series
- How to write compelling Facebook ads
- How to write story-based Google ads
- How to tell your story in a book
Buy on Amazon (Kindle or Print Version)
If you live elsewhere, search your local Amazon for 'Simple Story Selling'.
For months now I've been ploughing through Christopher Booker's mighty tome, the Seven Basic Plots, and fascinating as it is, what I was really looking for was a shorter, digested version of the same work with practical writing hints and tips. That is exactly what Simple Story Selling is...all that I needed in the first place.
Easy to follow, practical and interesting, I would highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to use story-telling as a vehicle for creating engaging blog or email copy to educate, help and entertain.
I'd been struggling with an email I didn't want to write for months. With Rob's "self help" book, I wrote it in 2 days. I'm looking forward to my next hard email.
A thought-provoking book, and one that's incredibly useful to anyone running a business, especially one that delivers high-value personal services of any kind. Prospective customers need to know you, and decide that they like and trust you before they will buy anything. This book provides a unique guide to crafting stories that will engage and entertain your prospects while they build up the confidence to try out your product, service or treatment.
This is the second book of Robs I have read. His quirky style and knowledge provides a great and informative reading experience.